- Enter Kid Zone and find the name tag box according to your child’s last name.
- Child will pull out two name tags that has name and family ID number on each name tag.
- Child attaches one name tag to lanyard and enters Kid Zone room.
- Parent/guardian will exit Kid Zone with the other name tag.
- Parent/guardian will enter Kid Zone room and hand name tag to a Kid Zone worker.
- A Kid Zone worker will call for your child.
- A Kid Zone worker will match the parent/guardian name tag to the child’s name tag.
- Your child will be released to you and free to go.
NURSERY & PRESCHOOL
- Approach a Check-in team member.
- Give last name of the child(ren) that you have brought.
- The Check-in team member will locate your child’s name and family ID number.
- The Check-in team member will attach a bracelet to your wrist and a sticker to the back of your child.
- Proceed to either the Nursery or Preschool area.
- Parent/guardian will go to the Nursery or Preschool area.
- A Children’s Ministry worker will ask to cut off wrist band for that area.
- Your child’s sticker will be matched to your bracelet.
- Your child will be brought to you.
Bringing A Guest
If you are bringing a guest we ask that you fill out a registration form for that child. This will give us information for future communication with the parents of the child.