Valley of Hope
(Counseling, Social Work, & Addictions Services)
It is the desire of Valley Mills Christian Church to make a positive impact on our local community and help people cope with brokenness and rough patches that they face in their lives. Jesus walked among the people, meeting them where they were and helping them along the way. We hope to use the gifts God has given us to help others find hope where they currently feel despair. We want to walk alongside others as they face difficult times, and help them find solutions and healing to bring them to a place in their lives where they can experience the joy that is available to every one of us! ( James 1: 2-3 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.)
- 12-STEP FAITH-BASED ADDICTIONS MINISTRY–meets on THURSDAYS @ 7:00 PM–anyone struggling with any type of addiction welcome!
- PARENTS OF ADDICTED LOVED ONES (PAL)–meets on Thursdays @ 7:00pm–all family members 18 and older with an addicted loved one is welcome!
- INDIVIDUAL & FAMILY COUNSELING SERVICES–available by appointment–$25 co-pay due at time of service
- Request a counseling appointment here (this form is confidential and allows you to pay for your co-pay online)
- RECOVERY SUPPORT COACHING–available by appointment–provided in collaboration with the Decatur Township Drug-Free Coalition
Who We Are?
Licensed Clinical Social Work Counseling & Assistance: We have a staff member who is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). She is able to offer short-term counseling services for behavioral health and addictions needs, assistance with psycho-social needs and referrals, crisis intervention, and time-limited case management assistance for navigating complex medical and benefits systems that can feel overwhelming. Social work services may be consulted by calling the church office at 317-856-3766, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a ministry-subsidized program available to members of the church and community for a reduced rate of $25 per hour of services as a co-pay.
To request a counseling appointments with Robin, please click here (this form is confidential and allows you to pay for your co-pay online)
Robin Paul, MSW, Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Board Certified Pastoral Counseling Services: Valley Mills Christian Church collaborates with a Board Certified Pastoral Counselor to offer onsite appointments on Wednesday afternoons at the church at the subsidized counseling rate. Dr. Nolan manages his own appointment schedule; please contact him directly at 765-676-5310 to schedule. This is a ministry-subsidized program available to members of the church and community for a reduced rate of $25 per hour of services as a co-pay.